Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Is this normal?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member irishangel2684's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Elizabeth for Christmas and so I wanted to put all my dolls back on the shelf in my room. They sit down on the shelf but as I put Elizabeth on there, I noticed that she couldn't fit! So I compared her to my other dolls and have also noticed that she is much taller than my other dolls. Elizabeth would have to be about a 1/2 inch taller than the others. I even showed my sister who has Felicity (PM) and she was really shocked as well.

    Are the new dolls taller or my doll "not normal"? I mean, I had to raise the shelf up a notch just so she could sit comfortably.

    weird... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I think someone else had posted that E was taller than the other dolls.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I "think" I've read that the Josefina face mold is about 1/2" taller than the other face molds, that would explain the reason Elizabeth is taller.

    Hope this helps!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member samfan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by FarmhouseGirl:
    I "think" I've read that the Josefina face mold is about 1/2" taller than the other face molds, that would explain the reason Elizabeth is taller.

    Hope this helps!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, i think you're right. i don't know if its just me but the neck of the josefina face mold seems to be a little lomger. i think that waht makes her look taller.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member irishangel2684's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually, Josefina was the first doll I compared E to...and E is much taller than J.

    My doll's a misfit! lol.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Marisol is also taller than my PM dolls, and she has the same face mold as Josefina and Elizabeth. I read on the board awhile back that this face mold has a longer neck than the others, which accounts for most of the height difference.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now, I have this problem with KAILEY yes Kailey. I took her to a friends house and we put her Kailey next to mine. Mine was MUCH taller! Like how your saying it is with your Felicity [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] In less it bothers you then I wouldn't worry about it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •